Jumat, 14 Januari 2011

HAPPY on T O P

Yuhuu,,I'm H A P P Y

Yesterday I have a call from MyBoy
Yeahhh...what's the awesome news..
               ..aaaa..aaa..
Ooommiiiggoott, it's a fantastic news whole my days.
Pacar ku sayang HEBAT!!
Piwwwiiitt..
Thanks GOD for this way..
Ini buka jalan banget buat dia pribadi do His best,
and I realy know He's Capable for this Job!!

Tanggungjawab besar menantimu sayang..
Tapi aku make sure kamu pasti bisa dong!
Pacarku kan jagoan!!

Many things I've been learn from Him
The big one is how his make all things easy
                 "MIND SET"
Hiyaaap.. I also called Him 'Hey...Mr.Mindset how are u today??'
Hhaha it's a joke darl..
Semua hal jadi mudah gimana kita bisa set our mind aja
He has taught me to do that dalam semua kesempatan
And I prove it guys..!!
U can try this at home :))

back to the main idea of this page today..
This is my HAPPINESS
PROUD of u my babe..
God Bless u Sondang Pandapotan


I'm in love for u all my time :*

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar